A recent survey of Welsh bloggers confirmed that there is no place like home when it comes to blogging.
80% of bloggers indicated that their favourite place to blog from is at home, followed by coffee shops (8%).
Welsh bloggers were equally in favour of blogging on-the-go, on a train or at the office at 4% of respondents.
This is backed up by a worldwide survey of popular blogging locations, which indicated 81.1% of bloggers preferred to blog from home.
This is what else the worldwide survey revealed…
The reasons why bloggers prefer blogging from home:
- There is tea and cake on tap
- Plenty of peace and quiet with an endless coffee supply
- Not having to change out of PJs
- Needing access to files and photographs on external devices
- Own space to listen to music
- A reliable Wifi connection
When Welsh bloggers are out and about, these are some of their top blogging locations:
- The Brown’s Hotel, Laugharne
- Coffee Barker, Cardiff
- Veddw House Garden
- The Pear Tree, Cardiff
- Waterloo Tea Gardens
Have we missed a great blogging hotspot?? Let us know in the form below!