Vlogging is a massively popular way for people to share elements of their life through video.
Some people choose to daily vlog and post a video everyday, some choose to post weekly or on an ad-hoc basis.
What’s the difference between a vlog and a video? Good question… and if you know the answer, we’ve love to hear from you.
Top Welsh Vloggers
- MyahZine TV – https://www.youtube.com/MYAHzineTV
- Laura-Simone – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Nh2YKAvd-oPTf4l9mP5yw
- Laura Side Street – https://www.youtube.com/user/sidestreetstyle
- Kate Lili Blog – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYA3Er2ANVCJ6-xiWatZKqw
- Jess Helicopter – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFL2xrUgC5wSEiUNmM9-gA
- Copperpoet – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SUgHWrwGBGxTF7v90roLw
- A Cup of Sai – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPBsOUrjAuaRuYwfq9KOTrA
- Life with Melly – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGyRjIC0TNG5CNlg_0z_ENQ
- Leanne Brookes – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1YSg3vl9UowIZ2oqVbjhw
- Jolene Hughes – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2oK1FWaqZIqOVWhig9oHQ
### In not particular order ###
Not on the list? I’m really sorry if I’ve missed you out… please comment below with a link to your channel or tweet us @blognetwork