It’s hard to believe I’ve been blogging for a whole year!! This time last year I was depressed and my life was going absolutely nowhere.. so I took the plunge and started my very own little blog! It’s truly one of the best things I’ve ever done!
Since starting my own blog I’ve gained 500 subscribers, started an Instagram account, twitter account, Facebook account and even a Youtube channel!!! All together I’ve gained just over a 1000 followers/subscribers and I’m extremely grateful!! When I started blogging I didn’t think anyone would be interested in what I wrote.. turns out I’ve gained quite a loyal little fan base!! Thank you all! I’ve learned quite a few things during my first year of blogging.. these are just a few of them..
- Some People Won’t Like your Posts/Pictures Just Because It’s You
- Other bloggers can be the nicest most supportive people!
- It’s a long process and you won’t make any money in that 1 year
- I would like to grow and take my blog further!
- Quality not quantity
- Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers
- DON’T GIVE UP!
- It’s hard work but totally worth it
- It has helped me through some dark times
- I absolutely love my little blog!
Happy 1 year blogger anniversary G from everyone at the Wales Blog Network!!